Sunday, August 29, 2010

pending






It's been a while since a posted something on my blog site, so I thought of posting pictures of me while I'm at home (Lil Miss Vanity strikes again). I've been sick for a week now and I really need some rest for this wound on my right leg to heal. Yes, there's a wound. And I'm so afraid. I hate scars. I won't be able to wear a bikini in the near future.ha ha!booo! :(

I've missed a couple of shoots already and I still have a lot of pending concepts on my list. I really really can't wait to be okay and shoot again. My mind and my hands are itching to shoot. Right now I have a planned come back shoot along with my stylist Marbs Alvarez and Makeup Artist Mia Acolentava. I can't wait to do another collab with them. yay! :)


'til then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment